Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wacken Open Air 2010 - Day duo - 2010-08-04

09h20: Some fucks tried to enter my tent at night. Convinced them that 1 step further would be certain death by Texan law. Slowly waking up by Immortal thru my bluetooth spkrs and exchanging Dolph qouotes with them neighboura. It's an aryan world but somebody gotta keep Germanienstadt running. Secret plan for today: getting drunk like a skunking funking punk.
00h52: plan worked. Got blasted with the neighbours and went to biergarten to over do it while placing some missed highfives at the locals. Saw danish metal battle act "By The Patient" but in all honesty if I don't have anything nice to say I better shut my mouth (see my 2 Zoom Q3 videos below.) And why the fuck are there irish people living next door?! Their accent is sooooo wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment